Omni Injury and Accident Law is excited to announce its annual scholarship, open to students who anticipate attending school in the fall of 2024 as either pre-law undergraduates or first-year law students. The $1,000 scholarship is designed to assist in offsetting expenses for students accepted into schools across the United States.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- The recipient must be a U.S. citizen or possess authorization to work in the United States.
- The recipient must have been accepted and will be attending school as a pre-law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2024.
- Academic achievement must be demonstrated by an undergraduate cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0.
Interested candidates must submit the following by September 15th, 2024:
- A completed resume
- A one to three (1-3) page typed essay on a topic of the student’s choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- Complete transcripts from their educational institution
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (e.g., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc. Social security cards will not be accepted.)
- The scholarship is exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A $1,000 check will be made payable directly to the award recipients to cover these expenses.
- The recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- The scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about September 28, 2024.
Completed applications must be submitted through the provided form below no later than September 15, 2024.
"*" indicates required fields
At Omni Injury and Accident Law, P.C., we’ve led our clients through their New York personal injury law needs. Our skilled personal injury lawyer represent clients in the following practice areas: